I make this dip so regularly I can do it my sleep! It is very quick and very easy. I make this for chips, nachos, veggies and even to use as spread on a toast! It is really healthy and very, very delish! ♥
1 large ripe avocado
1 tub of low fat cottage cheese
15 ml lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon paprika
salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel the avocado and remove the pip
2. Add all the ingredients, besides the spices, in a blender and wazz it up
3. Scoop it out into a bowl, and stir in your spices.
Viola! Done! How easy is that? ♥
This is also fantastic as a spread! It takes about 5 minutes to make. It’s incredibly easy, quick and tasty! Perfect for those moments when you want a dip, spread or paté now. Bon Appetit!
500g cooked, smoked mussels – drained
1 small chopped onion
1 minced garlic clove
200ml cream cheese
1. Blitz it all in a processor.
Here is my super easy, super quick chickpea spread. Another one that just takes five minutes to make! Enjoy ♥
1 can drained chickpeas (410g)
juice of 1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, minced
small bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon chopped mint
125ml peanut oil (you may use any oil you want, I just prefer the peanut oil with this)
250ml cream cheese
1. Whazz everything, besides the oil and cream cheese, in a blender.
2. Add the oil slowly while stirring.
3. Stir in the cream cheese.